Avid Travel Media aims to inspire and inform through media that is both passionate and personal. If you are a travel provider of any sort (cruise line, destination, tour operator, travel agent), Avid Travel Media can help take your message to a world of qualified prospects.
- Do you represent a destination needing to reach cruise line itinerary planners and travel agents who can create demand from the bottom up? See our comprehensive packages for destination marketing.
- Are you a travel agent or representing a travel agency group wanting to enrich your site with cost-effective quality content, including articles, videos, photos or print newsletters and magazines aimed at inspiring your audience? For more information about our print newsletter, click here.
- Do you represent a cruise line, destination, resort or hotel that would like to broaden its reach to new prospective clients?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Avid Travel Media can help. Take two minutes to communicate with us using this form, and we’ll develop a proposal for you within two business days.
Avid Travel Media will coordinate webinars for your organization or business.
Recent clients include the Stockholm Visitors Board, Visit Denmark and Visit Sweden.
Usually, when I listen to a webinar, 1/3 of the presentation is useful. In this case, 100% was useful. Thank you again.
Leslie Moore | Thompson Travel
For destinations looking to inform cruise sellers and cruise lines, Avid Travel Media offers comprehensive webinar services. We even bring the audience.
Job well done! Let me know if you have more of these.
Paul Allen | Vice President of Sales | Holland America Line
You will receive a list and contact information of webinar participants so that you may follow up after the webinar and establish an ongoing relationship with participants.
Cost is €1,000 for each webinar broadcast, plus a production fee ranging from €500 – €1,500 depending on the complexity of the script and Powerpoint presentation that must be prepared for the webinar.
Avid Travel Media’s fee includes
- development of the webinar (about 80 Powerpoint slides and a script);
- email blast to 68,000 travel agents inviting them to the webinar;
- presentation of webinar (with Ralph Grizzle as the host and someone from your destination participating);
- archiving of webinar so that people may view it later on.
I just want to let you know that your webinar was THE BEST! It was well put together, was personal, covered important details such as average hotel rates, types of restaurants, etc. I only wish that all webinars were as worthwhile as this one. Thanks again.
Laurie Niblock | Ocean Avenue Travel
This webinar was very informative and I would love to see more of these types of trainings in the future. It’s not feasible that the BDM’s can visit every port we sail but to have the opportunity to listen in to someone who clearly has the passion for a destination allows us to walk away with some fantastic sound bites and more knowledge to help us sell. Well worth the time.
Amy Barnett | Business Development Manager | Holland America Line